Sunday, February 13, 2011

The orange smell of hormones and noon. The deep blue of denials tossed with spoons of chocolate and goo. Tangerines of dusk, hiding behind handfuls of wings and indigo masks. The pink-ed skin of the back of conscience. The green scales of fear smothering the edges of yellowed recalls. The frayed turquoise of care and hurt. The cascades of red in our town, virgin and unscathed. The sepia of smiles behind pretense and zilch. The daylight magenta of sun-rays on the feet. The peacock blue of rains scalding hopes and skin. The azure of tears and peach of midnight feasts. The crimson of dolled-up cheeks and cheeky beginnings. The sapphire of flames and rubies of overslept dreams. The scarlet of blood and silvers of rust and age. Tangles of burgundy and thoughts of brown and grey. Royalties of emerald and creams of time gulped with sleep. The cherry of blush and words of gold inside circles of leftover beige and silk.

What colour is your dream? What colour is your soul?

Black and white. We lie entwined, painting our own puppet shows.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The colour of my dream is still violet....as it used to be 7 years ago & is interwined with your smile........coudn't stop myself from wishing you on your 23rd birthday...forgive me...U begin where I end with the letter I,I STILL LOVE YOU DEAR



...from someone who doesn't even matter to you........keep smiling,
With Love
********I

Anonymous said...

If you ever feel like talking over the ph...09800443789...I am here at asn for a week

Anonymous said...

After writing the above two posts I realised I shouldn't have overstepped the border once again....I tried hard to delete them but I couldn't......so I formally apologize!
Thankyou

Dutta said...

Started reading and thought, WTF ... it seems like "Acid Tripping" but all the vivid out of place colors started to feel like a scathing commentary .... especially " silvers of rust and age" ...

Indeed and Alas, we lie entwined ...

ipsita said...

@ Mr.Anonymous- well, i'm still stuck with this thing of why u had to del me out from ur frnd list in dat silly networking site. :-P

n, btw, revealing a sexy damsel's age in public is bad manners..shhh shhh. ;-)...i am still infatuated with my 16 yr old self.

ipsita said...

@ som- welcum to my space. :-)

Dutta said...

Hey Ipsita, I am glad that I came across your blog ... it is quite refreshing ...

By the way, 16 years is too early to use the word "sexy" for ... ;-)

Anonymous said...

1.Certain things n dis world hv NUHTHING 2 do with only ur face & sexyness.......which is difficult for me make you understand as ur thoughts are confined within the range of ur facial nd physical attributes.....so it's better for me to shut my mouth on why I had 2 do....:)
nd btw.....I wasn't as goodmannered as you...so I didn't want 2 upset u with my badmanners. So I deleted you....:P

2.I AM ILL-MANNERED ....BUT GENUINE.

3. Njoy ur sexyness..:)........oooooooooooooo u see ur soooooooo hotttttttttt...that I have developed blisters....:P..:P....:P


KEEP SMILING :) & MAY UR SEXYNESS LET OTHERS REST IN PEACE......AMEN!...:)

Sourav C said...

You have this incredibly unique gift of being able to feel EVERYTHING down to the core and a seemingly priceless power of expressing those little feelings of yours..enviable..keep your possessions safe!I'm in love with your writings! :)