Sunday, November 13, 2011

It seems like ages since I last opened a word document.

All this while, I lived and I loved. I nibbled out fresh fixations, had an overdose of social networking, fought-cried-ran and returned in circles and saw people melting into the sublime smoke of deceit and consolation . I had ridiculous mood swings, sought comfort in flipkart deliveries, lived on roadside momo’s and cheap biriyanis, stayed up nights in fear and slept away evenings like an unashamed invalid. I found zillions of new stories lying forgotten in autumn streets, dreamt of superheroes and chewing-gums between talks that held meaning, saw words being killed between red tongues and blackened teeth and giggled away bursting bubble wrappers thrown out without sympathy. I quarreled all day and then waited agitatedly for the messages in between, splurged sickeningly at things I shall never need, this moment I sobbed and the next second I planned out great mischief.
I cried out loud proclaiming I have come of age, but deep down I knew I am not even ten.
I dented on people’s external harmony and then cribbed about the uproar that followed it.

And now,
I sit, dangling my legs, on the edge of another writers block;
so take it bitch,

A tomorrow is always there to take in today’s loss..

1 comment:

few unnecessary stuff said...

-hi,
hotath abar lekhar sumoti ?? :) :P
neways, i got a blog award :P dont know what and how ?? am really technologically challenged! so as per rules of that i had to tag 5 blogs with less than 200 followers..and your's is one i enjoy reading..so just take a look :P :)
i toh still have no clue on what to write !! ;) sukanya